Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know | Driver training courses for LGV (HGV), PCV (PSV), trailer, bus, truck, ambulance, minibus…
Birmingham 01217962342
Nottingham 01158965893
Coventry 02477710040
Northampton 01604215928
Derby 01332497138
Oxford 01865686330
Guildford 01483663350
Portsmouth 02392008440
Leicester 01162626037
Slough 01753907800
Warrington 01616949878
St Albans 01727223408

Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know

Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know
The Government’s ambition is to reach an agreement with the EU to maintain existing liberal access for commercial hauliers.
So you can prepare contingency plans for the unlikely event of a “no deal”, you can apply for an ECMT permit to continue working in the EU.
Applications open on 26 November 2018. You’ll need to be registered on the Vehicle Operator Licensing system to apply.
Read our latest Moving On blog post and our guidance on GOV.UK to find out more.
Sign up for updates
Register for alerts on GOV.UK to get updates.

Share this news: Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>