ALLMI Accredited Lorry Mounted Crane
ALLMI is the only organisation in the UK to be devoted exclusively to lorry loaders and because of this it delivers the highest level of training standards within this specialist area. Its training scheme is supported by the UK’s loader crane manufacturers and importers, and is commended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Representatives from these organisations sit on the ALLMI Training Standards Committee, which develops and maintains the training scheme
ALLMI training is the UK’s only lorry loader training programme to be commended by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
The ALLMI operator course content includes the following modules:
- Introduction to the Loader Crane
- Pre-operational Checks
- Operator Maintenance
- Lifting Equipment / Attachments
- Siting the Loader Crane
- Deployment of Stabiliser Legs
- Use of Controls
- Preparing the Loader Crane for Use
- Operating the Loader Crane
- Stowing Procedures
ALLMI’s core aims are:
- To promote the safe use of lorry loaders.
- To ensure that the Association is involved in the formulation of any legislation which affects the industry’s interests.
- To promote compliance with training requirements embodied in current legislation.
Upon successful completion of the course, every candidate will receive an identity card and certificate, and will be registered on the ALLMI Operator database The certificate and identity card are valid for five years, after which time refresher training and assessments will need to be undertaken. Both the identity card and certificate state the categories for which the operator is licensed Candidates also receive the ALLMI Operator’s manual, which is used as a reference guide throughout their career.
For further course information, dates and prices call our team who will be happy to help.