Uncategorized | Driver training courses for LGV (HGV), PCV (PSV), trailer, bus, truck, ambulance, minibus…
Birmingham 01217962342
Nottingham 01158965893
Coventry 02477710040
Northampton 01604215928
Derby 01332497138
Oxford 01865686330
Guildford 01483663350
Portsmouth 02392008440
Leicester 01162626037
Slough 01753907800
Warrington 01616949878
St Albans 01727223408

ADI Driving Instructor

If you have been a driving instructor in an EU country, you can transfer your registration into a British one. To transfer your European Community (EC) driving instructor registration to Great Britain. It costs £300.

Prepare to drive in the EU after Brexit

What commercial drivers may need to do to drive in the EU and European Economic Area (EEA) when the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019. In the unlikely event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal on 29 March 2019, commercial drivers will need extra documentation to...

DVSA Operator Licence On Line

Are you a #haulier? Make sure you’ve created a vehicle operator licence online account if you don’t already have one, so you can apply for annual permits to operate in the EU after 29 March 2019.

Research at DVLA

An overview of research being undertaken by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency. The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) is an Executive Agency of the Department for Transport (DfT). DVLA is responsible for managing the collection of data holding over 48...